Monday, May 17, 2010

America's Next Top Maternity Model

Well Colin and I are no Nigel Barker and Tyra Banks, but we did our best with our Mother's Day fashion show. A special thank you to MamaO for supplying the fabulous wardrobe!


I'm not nearly as big as this shirt makes it seem. At least not yet.


I think this is quite possibly my favorite outfit of them all. (Minus the pants, that is.) I'm thinking it will still look good if I'm ever skinny again.


I was sad because, while the pants are super comfortable, I had a sneaking suspicion that they were supposed to be capris. But that is the story of my life. I should be used to it by now.



I thought a black shirt and dark pants required an edgy look. I don't think I pulled it off. I don't really know how to do edgy.


Ta-da! I was going for whimsy in this picture. This shirt took a little sorting out, but after a couple of wrestling matches with strings and fabric, I love it!

In other baby news, baby is the size of a yellow onion now. We should be finding out if it's a boy or girl soon and we will be sharing that with everyone we know! (And maybe even people we don't.) Tim, that should help with names. :P My morning sickness is all but gone, at least it is if I'm eat something all the time. (I've decided I want to become a food critique so I can eat all different kinds of food all the time and get paid for it.) My wedding ring is starting to give me grief. I took it off the other day for the first time since we got married.

We recently discovered that Lincoln is a very horse obsessed city. There is a thoroughbred track with races every weekend. Along with horse shows almost every weekend. We also found out that UNL has a weapons display in town for the summer. So hopefully we'll have some exciting pictures to put up in the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

  1. That's how capri pants fit me too. If men wore capri pants that's probably how they'd fit Col also. I'm sure we three would be tall people if our legs were just in proportion to our torsos. I'm thinking, I was meant to be about 5 ft 8. How 'bout you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all very exciting! I love the clothes and that we'll know boy or girl soon! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice new wardrobe, maternity clothes are great! Cannot wait to hear if I'm going to have a niece or nephew!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete