Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Mustached Car

I realize I don't actually have any pictures of our car. But it has a black guard of some type (I'm assuming its for bugs) on the hood that looks a lot like a mustache. So the first thing I thought of when I saw the car was the mustached cloud in the Dear Jamie video. We've semi-seriously named it Mustachio Car. (Not terribly creative I know, but our creative juices are not on top of their game at the moment.)

Here is Maggie driving us to Sioux Falls to get Mustachio Car.


The bluffs along. . . a river. I don't remember where we were, so I can't say what river. The Platte? Sioux? Missouri? Nile? I'm not sure.


Mom wanted a picture of our faces when we saw the car. We took the picture in the car rather than out, due to the cold.



Driving home in Mustachio Car.

1 comment: